Best VoIP Services Ottawa
Why Voice Over IP?
By implementing VoIP as a replacement for traditional telephony services, businesses could potentially benefit from a reduction in their overall operational costs. Potential savings will vary from business to business but a quick estimate can be derived by considering the following points:
- VoIP Calls are billed by the second and have no connection charges like traditional phone calls
- VoIP calls between company phone extensions are free. Any worker with a connection to the internet can have a company phone extension such as a mobile worker or a remote office
- VoIP call charges are generally much cheaper than traditional phone charges
- SIP lines to the Central Office are less expensive than traditional connectivity
- Multiple inbound virtual numbers can be configured over a single internet connection, therefore allowing a business to reduce the number of traditional phone lines required to operate the telephone service
- On new sites and relocations, only one cable is required for each desk levering the convergence of voice over your data network.
- Reduced costs to move telephones as IP Telephones can be plugged in anywhere on the network just like a laptop without calling a technician to move the set.
- Since sets are now supported by Licenses and not hardware, ongoing Hardware maintenance is reduced and there and there is no need to continue to purchase add-on modules for new sets each time you grow.
Contact us for VoIP Business Phone Systems in Ottawa
For more detailed information on how VOIP works, call us at 613-866-4584. Make the change today, and NuEdge Communications will make it simple. We provide all your structured cabling, installation, and programming of your phone system, as well as maintenance – we’ve got you covered. Contact us – make a call, or request a quote now! We’d be happy to sit down with you at your convenience and discuss all your communication needs.